Friday, August 8, 2008

Vacation to Disneyland






To all our family and friends reading this....we finally got "sucked" in to the blogging phenomenon. I swore I wasn't going to do it just because everyone else was doing it, but my sister-in-law, Melody, "forced" me to do it! :) Actually, I'm glad she "made" me, because I'm now really enjoying it, and I hope you all will as well. So I'll have to kind of backtrack, and update our pictures from earliest this year, to most recent. So first of all, in March we took our first official family vacation to Disneyland. All our other vacations have consisted of visiting family, or going somewhere with family (our parents)...but this was our first, "just us" family vacation. We got to spend an entire week at Disneyland in California. The kids thought they were in heaven! David and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves as well, though after the 3rd day straight of going to Disneyland, the novelty of it began to wear off for us (though the kids were going strong). We rarely stood in line for more than 10 minutes, and were lucky enough to get "dream passes", which they were handing out to only a few people in the park. That enabled us to go in the "fast lane" on all the major rides. It was a week of fun, tons of rides, family bonding, churros, churros, and more churros. Collin was even brave enough (and tall enough) to ride the "tower of terror", which I highly recommend riding if you get the chance!

No comments: